Thursday, April 26, 2012

Welcome and Introductions

Welcome to my blog!  My name is Chris and I am a 40-year old married father of 2 girls living the good life in sunny Florida.  I've always been fit and active, but have slacked off in both in the past few months (or years?).  I made a promise to myself to get back in shape for my family, and more importantly, for me.  Fitness at 40 years of age (and older) is not impossible, right?  P90X is my current weapon of choice.  I'm currently at day 60, have lost around 15 pounds, and am feeling great!  I plan to continue my new fitness life beyond my current run at P90X, and hopefully will have some folks follow me on my journey.  Hopefully, we can help and inspire each other to live a healthy life!  So, be patient with me as I figure out this whole "blogging" thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment