Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 90 or is it Day 107? Let Me Explain...

Well, since my coworker Tina mentioned my little blog in her blog, I guess I need to give everyone an update on my P90X journey.  On May 26th, I am now officially a P90X "graduate", and even have the t shirt to prove it!

I ended up losing around 25 pounds, so I'm a lot leaner, and probably a little stronger than I was 90 days ago.  My energy level, is better, my diet has improved dramatically, and I'm happy I did it.  I never would have guessed at 40 years old I'd be eating healthy and exercising daily, but I'm doing it, and loving it!  Once I started seeing results, it made me want to try that much harder, and now I'm reaching addict levels.

So, what do I do now?  I contemplated moving on to P90X2, Beachbody's latest workout, and the "next step" for those that have completed P90X.  I also looked at some of the other Beachbody programs, primarily Insanity, which is a 60-day, intense cardio program that sheds fat and builds muscle as well.  Some people also do a hybrid program of P90X and Insanity.

For now, I decided to do another round of P90X.  There's some moves in P90X that I haven't quite mastered, so I want to really become proficient with P90X before I move on.  Plus, I still love it!  So, I'm in Day 17 of Round 2, and am once again enjoying myself, and continuing to see great results.

As far as my P90X coaching, I recently started my first Beachbody Challenge Group.  There are 5 members using various Beachbody programs, and all have the goal of trying to get into shape, eat healthy, and better themselves.  The Challenge Groups are a great way to keep you motivated and accountable, and as a coach, I have access to loads of resources to help you reach your health and fitness goals.  We have a great group, and I'm expecting great things from them!

If you have any questions about Beachbody or any of their products, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have a question about your blog, could you please email me? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete